Garden room/winter garden
We all love sitting out in the gardens, but we spend very little time participating in this pastime due to our unpredictable weather. But what if we could increase those few days to all year round?
The SF42 is ideal for a garden room as when closed the panels overlap creating a slimmer sight-line than folding doors. This system has a sight-line of only 83mm and panel widths can go up to 1500mm wide allowing you to sit and enjoy your garden, even on the most cold and blustery days. Simply slide the panels back to continue enjoying your garden space.
Whilst creating the glazed extension of your dreams you may wish to have the option of closing this off from the main living area. Alternatively if you are creating a kitchen/diner an option of separating the kitchen certainly has its benefits. The sliding SF42 would be ideal as it comes with a bottom track which can be recessed in to the floor.
A balcony area can be enclosed making this an extension of your indoor living space. A balcony can offer the best views from your property, but the variable climate we live in restricts the time you spend on there. A bottom running SF42 surrounding the top of your balcony wall not only helps to keep out the cold wind and rain. But also reduces the surrounding noise making the balcony feel more part of your home. This slim framed enclosure can then be slid opened up to take advantage of those warmer times.
- The concealed ball bearing rollers offer a low noise operation with wear-resistant and low maintenance running surfaces.
- Each panel is 50mm depth.
- Twin track is 65mm deep and the triple track is 115mm deep.
- All running carriages are concealed within the panels.
- Low maintenance, non-corroding hardware components.
- Bottom running carriages can carry up to 180kg per panel.
- Glass thickness of 8mm, 10mm, 20mm or 24mm are possible.
- Panel widths start from 600mm up to 1500mm wide. Panel heights are from 600mm up to 3000mm. Each panel can weigh up to a maximum of 80kg.
- Five standard frame colours, Silver Anodised EV1, or in semi-gloss: Traffic White RAL 9016, Grey Aluminium RAL 9007, White Aluminium RAL 9006 or Anthracite Grey RAL 7016.
- Over over 200 RAL colours available along with DB703 textured and brushed steel. Other colours can be sourced if required.
- Pull handle can be supplied inside only or both sides with the option of key locking.