‘Periscope House’ in rural Norfolk appeared in October 2014 and we are thrilled our advanced, thermally efficient SUNFLEX SF75 bifold doors were showcased as part of the stunning build.
Due to its remote location, it can be hard to win over the hearts and minds of the planning committee as only designs of exceptional quality and designed to the highest architectural standards are approved. However, Periscope House was the first Code Level 6 building built in the UK to gain planning permission through this policy.
Situated close to the River Tud in the beautiful Norfolk countryside, our SUNFLEX SF75 bifold doors are 2.7 metres high as the new builds ceilings are so high.
They also provide:
- The ultimate in thermal efficiency - with a large 44mm multi-chambered thermal break, keeping heat inside your room.
- Incredibly slim 115mm sight-line – for an optimum, slim look and feel.
- A 3/1 opening configuration offering French doors to one side.
- One of the most weathertight aluminium systems available on the market with 900Pa water tightness, plus wind load resistance of 1,600Pa.
- Frames finished in Anthracite Grey RAL7016 and stainless steel handles.
- DDA compliant due to being low level track – so suitable for wheelchairs.
The result is a contemporary and environmental family home, making the most out of an area of outstanding beauty.
- Find out more about the SUNFLEX SF75 aluminium bifold doors used within this build.