The SF30 is a frameless glass door offering panoramic views with only slender top and bottom aluminum rails. An ideal product for all year round, keeping away the worst of the winter weather with minimum impact on a buildings design. During the summer months it can be opened completely to make the most of these precious times. This style of door has a single track and offers a single panel opening with then the ability to slide and stack all the remaining panels open. With slide and turn systems the panels are easily slid open around corners, with then all panels stacking to one or both sides.
Garden room/winter garden
We all love sitting out in the gardens, but we spend very little time participating in this pastime due to our unpredictable weather. But what if we could increase those few days when we do to all year round.
The SF30 is ideal for a garden room as when closed, this system provides you with unobstructed panoramic views. Allowing you to sit and enjoy your garden, even on the most cold and blustery days. And yet still retain the ability to slide and turn the glass wall away to fully enjoy those hot days, and carry on in to the evening when it gets colder. Simply slide the system back to continue enjoying your garden space.
Whilst creating the glazed extension of your dreams you may wish to have the option of closing this off from the main living area. Alternatively if you are creating a kitchen/diner an option of separating the kitchen certainly has its benefits. The slide and turn SF30 would be ideal as it comes with a bottom track which can be recessed in to the floor for a near seamless floor level.
A balcony area can be enclosed making this an extension of your indoor living space. A balcony can offer the best views from your property, but the variable climate we live in restricts the time you spend on there. A frameless SF30 surrounding the top of your balcony wall not only helps to keep out the cold wind and rain. But also reduces the surrounding noise making the balcony feel more part of your home. This glass enclosure can then be completely opened up to take advantage of those warmer times.
- The small top and bottom frames can be supplied as standard in any semi-gloss RAL colour, DB703 textured or silver anodised. Other colours can be sourced if required.
- Each panel can be left without a vertical seal to maximise the transparency of the doors or alternatively to offer a better seal against winds and for better sound insulation slim vertical seals are coupled to the glass.
- Supplied with 10mm toughened glass which can be upgraded to 12mm, depending upon height and requirements, available in clear, obscured or satinated. Other patterns also available.
- Panel widths start from 300mm up to 1000mm wide. Panel heights are from 500mm up to 3000mm.
- Turn knob in the centre of the panel operates a metal pull chord releasing a latch in the top and bottom track. This can be inside only or both sides. Silver as standard and can be upgraded to any RAL colour.
- Key lock can be provided in the top and bottom rail for additional security.