If you require a quotation for your own project please contact us and we can give you the contact details for the recognised Sunflex distributor that covers your area who will provide with you a quotation for the doors and the installation*.
At Sunflex UK, we aim to give our customers high quality products that are ahead of their time. Our products combine superior thermal efficiency and weather tightness, stunning modern appearance and unique design features to enhance the pleasure of owning and operating a Sunflex door. A Sunflex door can provide you:
- A smooth, easy and reliable operation.
- A high insulation value.
- Excellent weatherproofing.
- A high security door system.
- A great looking, stylish appearance.
Create that wow factor
We have an extensive range of products to suit any size of project. From our award-winning bifolding and sliding door systems to our innovative slide and turn, and glass moveable wall solutions - which offer new and imaginative ways to enclose and open up space.
At Sunflex, we have many years’ experience of overcoming the technical difficulties of producing these types of door systems. Together with our in-house training facility and the technical support that we have in place for our agents and installers, this gives us the confidence to promote Sunflex as the best overall package available in the market today.
Sunflex door systems offer true versatility. We have designed and perfected systems to open up corners of varying angles, and even to open around a curve, creating a unique look to your project. Extended track options on our sliding doors allow the panels to slide either into or behind a wall to achieve a 100% complete opening.
Any door system is only as good as the fitting team installing this. We work closely with our distributors to ensure they have the correct training to install Sunflex doors backed up with our own technical support team. This helps ensure the product operates at its best and optimises the lifespan of the doors.
What we offer our glazing trade customers
- Free Sunflex product installation training at our custom built training centre in Norwich.
- Over 15 years’ experience of supplying the glazing trade.
- Over 20 products to choose from.
- Product and colour samples.
- Marketing materials.
- Discount on show room models.
- Official testing – whether you need thermal performance weather or acoustic information we can back up all the figures we state.
If you are in the glazing trade and would like a trade, supply only price for any of our products please contact us. If you would like to work towards becoming a recognised Sunflex distributor or would like a visit from a sales rep to find out more information, where we can discuss the potential of a showroom model, please contact us. We can meet at your showroom, The Building Centre in London or at our extensive showroom in Norwich.
* The referral to a recognised Sunflex distributor is only by way of introduction and, whilst we do hope that you choose to use their services, you are under no obligation to do so. They would have been installing Sunflex door systems for many years but they are an independent third party that operates completely separately from Sunflex UK and the terms and conditions of sale will be directly between you and this company. This company will provide you the guarantee and be responsible for any servicing work required. Sunflex therefore cannot be liable for any losses, costs, charges or expenses caused by any aspect of the contract.